keskiviikko 14. joulukuuta 2016

Crispy Mornings & New Adventures



Huhh. I have had some intense couple of days over here. I got on Monday an order from a course friend to make her four crochet hats for Christmas. I was so happy and excited, but only problem was that Tuesday would be the last day of course and later this week I'm off to Finland! So I got fixated on finishing all four hats in one evening...*face palm*. I finished three until at 1 am I was losing my will to live and then carried on enjoying 5 hours of sleep until catching the train again to go to school. I finished the fourth hat during the course. I had to get this order out of the way because I haven't even finished all of my Christmas gift knits. When I was anxious about it this morning, my husband was like: "We will be spending this weekend one day on train and two days on a boat! What do you imagine you'll do with all the free time you'll have??" He has got a valid point there...


Yesterday was one of those days where everything feels more serious than it really is, because you just haven't had your 8 hours of sleep. I was so cranky already and then we had a meeting with the administrative staff that is taking care of the kind of courses that I had. The number of infuriating things in that meeting was just way too high. I was biting my teeth together all the way to not open my mouth and get carried away. I seem to have always this burning desire to fight for justice and speak when others are too indifferent or scared to do it. I did speak my mind of some things, but it was just the tip of the iceberg of what was going on in my mind. But the bottom line is that I'm finished with my course!! Yaaay!

I went to bed at half past seven and basically just passed out from the tiredness :D Today will also be a busy day since in the evening we will be hosting a dinner party and our house needs some serious cleaning before that. Also, I have to go see my boss in Avignon and take care of other errands.

Can't believe I will be in Finland next Monday.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti